About Me

My photo
At Broadway Kia our commitment is to customers. Broadway Kia is here to exceed your expectations. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our customers. Please feel free to call us at 503-542-0404 or send us an email using the contact us page. We look forward to hearing from you and we would love to meet you. Come by and see why Broadway is a New Way to Roll! Broadway Kia 307 NE Broadway Portland, Oregon 97232 Sales: 800-240-1716 Service & Parts: 800-246-0598 customerservice@broadwaykia.com Our service department is one of the largest in the region. With Kia Certified Mechanics working in a state of the art facility, with all of the newest tools, your Kia will get the best care. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Stop by our Kia Parts Department, email them, or call them at 800-246-0598.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We are thrilled to see that Stephanie and her daughter enjoyed their visit with Jim!

Insider_pages
5 Star Review on Insider Pages -

"I was pleasantly and very thankfully surprised that I had such a wonderful salesperson at Broadway Kia when I took my 4 yr old in today to buy a car that we had been looking at on the internet. Jim Hamman was our salesperson and he was phenomenal! Not only did he treat my daughter like she was #1 he treated me with respect and listened to what I had to say. It was the shortest and most pleasant experience I have had buying a car EVER! I have to say that the entire crew went above and beyond to make us feel at home and make our experience a good one and a fast one. I would highly recommend Broadway Kia to anyone buying a car and would recommend that you ask for Jim. He will take care of your car needs and leave you smiling when you walk out the door to your new car!" - Stephanie P.

 

For more reviews like Stephanie's, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment