About Me

My photo
At Broadway Kia our commitment is to customers. Broadway Kia is here to exceed your expectations. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our customers. Please feel free to call us at 503-542-0404 or send us an email using the contact us page. We look forward to hearing from you and we would love to meet you. Come by and see why Broadway is a New Way to Roll! Broadway Kia 307 NE Broadway Portland, Oregon 97232 Sales: 800-240-1716 Service & Parts: 800-246-0598 customerservice@broadwaykia.com Our service department is one of the largest in the region. With Kia Certified Mechanics working in a state of the art facility, with all of the newest tools, your Kia will get the best care. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Stop by our Kia Parts Department, email them, or call them at 800-246-0598.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thank you to the author of this post for reflecting on your most recent visit with us! Keep up the good work team!

Dealer-rater-logo
Broadway Kia - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • My experiences at Broadway have been outstanding from day one!
    They are always very attentive and customer focused, always asking how I'm doing, what brings me in today, then how's the car. They always ask about me first! I have been told I have the most miles on my Optima, so they are always asking about my ownership experiences (very satisfactory, great product!).

    Service has been outstanding with the technicians always friendly and informative. I had a very small oil leak and the technician came and got me to see it myself! This was discovered during an oil change. They could have just told me, and left it at that, but I was invited to look for myself. I realize not everyone would want to go into the work area, but instead of assuming I wouldn't, they gave me the choice. Very considerate!

    I have never once been left fending for myself, if a rental was needed, it was offered. If I had a question, I got an answer or we looked for one together. I have never left feeling disappointed, or like I've wasted my time. I have had the privilege of working with these great people, and trust them completely. Jeffrey and Eric are always talking about the product with me, as well as what to expect during service or warranty work. I feel like I'm part of a family, and not just the owner of a product. I am always offered a free car wash at each service visit or oil change. They take great care of always returning the car to me in perfect condition. I sometimes stop in if I'm in the neighborhood, just to say hi and am always greeted by a friendly face with a smile.
    It's these small considerations that really make the difference in my car ownership experience.

    As a customer, I am very pleased. As a consumer, I believe I own an incredible product! After all, isn't that the way we all want to feel with any purchase, whether a blender or a house?

    Thanks everyone, for taking great care of me and my KIA! -OptimaSX274

No comments:

Post a Comment