About Me

My photo
At Broadway Kia our commitment is to customers. Broadway Kia is here to exceed your expectations. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our customers. Please feel free to call us at 503-542-0404 or send us an email using the contact us page. We look forward to hearing from you and we would love to meet you. Come by and see why Broadway is a New Way to Roll! Broadway Kia 307 NE Broadway Portland, Oregon 97232 Sales: 800-240-1716 Service & Parts: 800-246-0598 customerservice@broadwaykia.com Our service department is one of the largest in the region. With Kia Certified Mechanics working in a state of the art facility, with all of the newest tools, your Kia will get the best care. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Stop by our Kia Parts Department, email them, or call them at 800-246-0598.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Thank you Sara and Jaimie for writing such awesome reviews! Great job team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Broadway Kia - Two (5) Star Reviews on Yelp

  • I had a great experience at Broadway Kia!  Jim and April made my car buying experience fast and easy.  I had to bring along my 5 year old, who did not enjoy the car buying experience one bit, but Jim and April went to great lengths to make sure that she was having as much fun as possible and to keep her happy. I found both Jim and April to be kind and knowledgeable and I would most certainly go see them again.  They've continued to check in with me, even after bringing the car home, to make certain that I am happy with the car and to answer any questions that I may have had.  I had previous car shopping experiences where I had to get up and walk out, but Jim and April did a great job for me! -Jaimie D.
  • Frankly, I'm surprised by the reviews on here thus far. My experience with Broadway Kia was by far the best of the dealerships I contacted in the area. That being said, as a first time car buyer, I did serious research on what I was looking for, what I could afford, and who had what I wanted. I've been "on the market" for nearly two years, and last week the timing was perfect. While most would say to keep your cards close (which I understand) I did the opposite. I knew the exact deal I wanted. I knew what I had to offer, what they could offer and went into the process knowing I would be negotiating until the deal was right.

    I initially contacted Broadway Kia after finding via KBB that they had the car I was looking for, a Kia Rio, and they were the closest dealer to my house, to be honest. I was contacted by a salesman, Travis Brisbane. Despite the stigma of the car salesman, I found Travis to be genuine, and relatable... I was frank with him, and he was with me. Because I had done my research, I knew what he told me was true--which only fortified my intuition that he was the guy I wanted to be working with.

    When I walked up onto the lot, a bunch of the sales guys were gathered around the bbq and the first thing I got was an array of smiles and multiple offers of food and water. As far as hospitality, and genuine nice-ities, I'd give BK five stars hands down. Every person I had contact with, was kind, considerate and straightforward--just the way I like it.

    Travis and Jim (the Internet Sales Manager) negotiated my deal and I can say with certainty that I got everything I wanted (plus some niffy tech doo dads) minus the color of the car.... which is a deal I'd take all day, everyday, no problem. It's been a week now, everything is dandy and Jess from the Finance department has been awesome finishing up paperwork. My experience may have been unusual to some, and it was a VERY hot day in Portland so perhaps "the game" was on hold due to the discomfort of the heat, but I would recommend Broadway Kia, Jess, Jim and especially Travis to anyone. Period. They were, as a team, the antithesis of what the skeezy car salesman schema says they should be.  And as for my new Kia, it's been awesome.

    And just for bragging rights-- I just returned from a short trip north, and got 50mpg easily. It used less than a quarter of a tank (~150 miles) so I have zero complaints thus far. -Sara B.

No comments:

Post a Comment