About Me

My photo
At Broadway Kia our commitment is to customers. Broadway Kia is here to exceed your expectations. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our customers. Please feel free to call us at 503-542-0404 or send us an email using the contact us page. We look forward to hearing from you and we would love to meet you. Come by and see why Broadway is a New Way to Roll! Broadway Kia 307 NE Broadway Portland, Oregon 97232 Sales: 800-240-1716 Service & Parts: 800-246-0598 customerservice@broadwaykia.com Our service department is one of the largest in the region. With Kia Certified Mechanics working in a state of the art facility, with all of the newest tools, your Kia will get the best care. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Stop by our Kia Parts Department, email them, or call them at 800-246-0598.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Samantha, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you soon!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Broadway Kia - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • I bought a 2011 Kia Soul from Erica Hood today, when I really only meant to be having the HV Water Pump on my 2007 Prius replaced. I've paid cash for cars and spent longer in the dealership than I did today; Erica understood that my baby was waiting at home and I didn't have time to goof around. We got the financing to where I needed it to be in spite of some serious challenges, and I drove off the lot with a car that my carseat actually fits in safely. These are all pretty great reasons to talk to Erica @ Broadway Kia, but I think the biggest one is her attitude. I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character - I've been fooled before, but given my job my BS detector is pretty solid - and she is sweet and genuine in a way that me feel comfortable in my impulsive purchase decision.

    Oh, and my husband is pretty happy with the car too. :) -Samantha B.

No comments:

Post a Comment