About Me

My photo
At Broadway Kia our commitment is to customers. Broadway Kia is here to exceed your expectations. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our customers. Please feel free to call us at 503-542-0404 or send us an email using the contact us page. We look forward to hearing from you and we would love to meet you. Come by and see why Broadway is a New Way to Roll! Broadway Kia 307 NE Broadway Portland, Oregon 97232 Sales: 800-240-1716 Service & Parts: 800-246-0598 customerservice@broadwaykia.com Our service department is one of the largest in the region. With Kia Certified Mechanics working in a state of the art facility, with all of the newest tools, your Kia will get the best care. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Stop by our Kia Parts Department, email them, or call them at 800-246-0598.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thank you Darian and Kim for sharing your awesome experiences with us! Keep up the great work team!

Googlelocal
Broadway Kia - Two (5) Star Review on Google+ Local

  • Service was great. I am full KIA owner and just turned in my 2010 Soul for a 2012 Sportage that will get me through the next three years of College. Love KIA! -Darian

  • I bought a Kia Soul from these guys and my experience was fantastic....My salesman whom I will send all my friends to was Paul... He treated me with respect, integrity and was generally sincere and honest...I'm a single mom and when I have been car shopping recently the salesmen have been somewhat condescending. And that turns me off... Paul was just the opposite. All the staff was friendly, courteous and their hospitality was overwhelming. The deal I got was quick and easy. If you want a easy deal call Paul first, like I did, he will give you the bottom line over the phone, And then you just go pick up your car....Thats as easy as it gets NO GAMES. -Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment