About Me

My photo
At Broadway Kia our commitment is to customers. Broadway Kia is here to exceed your expectations. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our customers. Please feel free to call us at 503-542-0404 or send us an email using the contact us page. We look forward to hearing from you and we would love to meet you. Come by and see why Broadway is a New Way to Roll! Broadway Kia 307 NE Broadway Portland, Oregon 97232 Sales: 800-240-1716 Service & Parts: 800-246-0598 customerservice@broadwaykia.com Our service department is one of the largest in the region. With Kia Certified Mechanics working in a state of the art facility, with all of the newest tools, your Kia will get the best care. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Stop by our Kia Parts Department, email them, or call them at 800-246-0598.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you to Doug for sharing this great review of his experience! Great work Paul, keep it up!

2011-10-11_1218
Broadway Kia - (5) Star Review on GoogleMaps

  • Paul Flash not your normal car salesman. I bought a soul couple days ago from Broadway kia, This was the 1st kia dealership that I stopped at, I was planning on going to at least 3 others before purchasing my soul! I was on the Broadwaykia.com and started a chat with Paul. I told him what I wanted and he said that it was hard to get because of the supply and demand! He told me if I gave him my # that he would locate the car for me so as to save me shopping time. 20 minutes later he called and said I found your car, and to come in and do the paper work. To make a long story short I did the paperwork that night, took less than 45 minutes. The next day I picked up my new car. It was full of gas and detailed perfectly. I was in and out in 15 minutes. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, just ask for Flash :) -Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment